Basic Life Support (CPR & AED) course Certified by AHA on 15 February 2020
AHA’s BLS Course provides the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. Updated to reflect new 2015 science, BLS teaches the concepts of high-quality CPR, improvement of chest
compression fraction, and high-performing team dynamics.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and
other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
• New science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
• The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
• Important early use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
For registration click on the link given below: