AHA BLS (CPR & AED) Provider Course
Course Contents :-
- Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
- Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
- Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
- Describe the importance of team dynamics in multirescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Course Length :- (Approx Two Hours)
HeartCode BLS takes students approximately one hour to two hours to complete, depending on their level of experience.
Hands-On Session at our training centre
After completing the eLearning component, students will attend a structured Instructor-led course at Phoenix Institute, 25, US, Complex, New Delhi that focuses on meaningful skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, discussions of local protocols and skills testing.
Certificate by American Heart Association after successfully completing the online course portion and hands on skill test, valid for two years.
Please let us know if you want to do the same and feel free to contact for any clarification.