Basic Life Support (CPR & AED) course Certified by American Heart Association on 18th & 27th April 2019
AHA’s BLS Course provides the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. Updated to reflect new 2015 science, BLS teaches the concepts of high-quality CPR, improvement of chest
compression fraction, and high-performing team dynamics.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and
other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
• New science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
• The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
• Important early use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
For registration click on the link given below: